Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

I love...



It's Valentine's Day and I just feel that it would be inappropriate of me not to post some lovin on the world wide web. So here are some little things I love:
  • the beach
  • .. and these people
  • Disneyland
  • sleeping with socks
  • sewing and baking and sharing
  • MAIL! (feel free to send me some whenever you'd like)
  • Snoozenod, my garden gnome/bff #2... but sometimes he's naughty and leaves the toilet seat up because surely my husband wouldn't do such a thing.
  • Great movies and books
And these are the things/people that I couldn't live without
  • My Husband Man/Best Friend/Calmer Downer/Fixer of Freak-outs
  • My family-immediate, extended, new and adopted
  • The Gospel
I should probably also gush a little about Mr. Husband. There are lots of reasons I love him. I'll give you a couple:
  • When I am bummed, or a grouch, sometimes he just dances so I'll laugh
  • Whenever he's trying to avoid doing something, he tries to make me cuddle with him because in his words, "You can't resist a cuddle!"
  • He lets me hog the bed basically ever night. I cuddle right up to him and set up camp for the rest of my slumber
  • He lets me purchase chocolate covered almonds from Costco on a regular basis even though I don't really share them like I claim I will
  • When I do yoga in the living room, he always cheers me on.. not exactly necessary or helpful since I tend to lose my balance and laugh, but definitely supportive
  • He's shy around strangers but hilarious around me. I like to think that he just saves it all for me because he loves me.
  • Oh yes, and he's so dramatic. Probably more than me. So our conversations are always entertaining and our future children are absolutely doomed. DOOOOOOMED.... to awesomeness that is.

1 comment:

  1. You like to begin sleeping with socks but then you decide to take them off in the middle of the night and when we decide to change our sheets we always find like 10 pairs of rogue socks.

    ReplyDelete