Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Grown Ups

So I know we're married and everything... but we just can't do it. And just in case you're in a panic that we're throwing the towel after two-ish months, don't worry. "It" is act like adults.

I made Chicken & Broccoli tonight and went with brown rice instead of the usual white Minute Rice. A small attempt at showing the world that we're ready to face the unknown. Well, bad decision. I mean, we didn't hate it... but we didn't love it either. We're just white rice kind of people. We discussed how brown rice just wasn't for us. Our palettes are just not as refined as we'd like to think.

We stalk the Creamery on 9th for dirt cups.
(Crushed Oreos, Chocolate Pudding, Gummi Worms)
We laugh when we toot.
Olive Garden is fine cuisine to us.
We have to divide the juice boxes evenly among us.
We ate a whole box of Waffle Crisp the day we bought it.

Anyway.. I feel that is a long enough list of why we're not fit for adulthood. Maybe we'll try brown rice again when we're trying to have kids. Until then, we'll continue to play "New York" by Jay Z and Alicia Keys on repeat for entire afternoons and "Jimmer" it up (see previous post for Jimmer reference.. it's not dirty, I promise).

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Emily I'm still not fit for adulthood and I have two kids now! I still like all the kid food too!

    ReplyDelete