Just a little bragging moment. I just finished sewing my first ever fitted article of clothing. I usually stick with blankets and aprons but I needed a black skirt for Kassandra's wedding and didn't have one that fit her specifications. So i decided now was a good time to try to sew one. Here's a pic the husband took. I think his Polaroid biz has a very shortening effect... that or the full length mirror is a Taylor Swift mirror (makes you tall and skinny) which can make you feel awesome about yourself but it's very deceiving. I'm hoping it's the first one. Also... don't mind the hair. Mind you, it is 1 o'clock. AM. Sewing to me is basically like pringles.

I promise it looks good on me. It has cute pleats on both sides, pocket and a kick pleat in the back. My hand placement makes me look like I'm just rolling out of the top but.. it's flattering. But I probably can't be trusted. It's 1. I'll just post some pics from the big event and I promise, to God and my country, to do my duty... eh.. not to put my hands like that again. Scout's Honor.


Cute! I'm impressed. I tried to sew a skirt over the summer and it was a disaster. That looks great!
ReplyDelete