Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tutu Cute!

So my sister in law, Brittany, is amazing. 

She threw me the cutest baby shower and the theme was "Tutu Cute" and holy smokes, I've never seen more pink, more tutus or more attention to detail. Seriously, someone hire this girl as a wedding planner or something because she's got some serious skills. She also was super hush hush about it all so it was all kept pretty secret from me until the night of. Needless to say, she's pretty excited to be an aunt. 

And check me out. I got pictures of the food AND some people. I'm unstoppable. 
{Ashley, Me, Brittany, and Peyton}

{The whole lay out}

{Cute tutu chairs. From behind it looked like we were all wearing tutus.}
{Me and the diaper cake}
{Pink EVERYTHING! Sugar cookies, popcorn, rice crispies, macaroons and pretzels}

{Tutus!}

{Fancy pink drinks, a binky tree and the diaper cake}

{Some of my family. Aunt Annabelle, Krissy, Aunt Mary, Me, Brittany, Anna Kate and Chelsea}

 So many of my friends and family were able to come to this shower. {I got candid photos of everyone that was there but they are not the most photogenic pictures so I didn't post them.} Everyone was so kind and generous. This girl will not be left wanting for anything. 

Thanks to everyone who came and thanks to Brittany for making it such a special night. 

1 comment:

  1. CUTE SHOWER! It looks like you have amazing in-laws. :)

    ReplyDelete