Ty and I ran to Macey's tonight to get some lovely drugs for me and the worst sore throat of my life {Not an exaggeration.} As we were pulling out of the parking lot, Ty saw this kid that he went to high school with. The following conversation ensued.
T: I went to high school with that kid. One time he went on a diet where he only ate thinks that start with the letter C. Do you know how many thinks start with the letter C?
E: Cookies
T: Cake
E: Captain Crunch
T: Cereal
E: Chocolate
T: Chips
E: Chocolate Chips
T: Only junk foods start with C
E: Clowns
T: No one eats clowns.
E: I know. Because they taste funny.
And then I started laughing.. belly laughing. It's the only time in my life that joke has ever worked/will ever work. Tyler tried to tell me it wasn't even a real joke but I swear it's on some banana flavored Laffy Taffy... somewhere.


Wahaha I love this... :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the Sleight Rachel, in case you were wondering :P