Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Productive

All day long I've been super productive.

I present:
What I did vs. What I should have done

Slept til 9 vs. get up earlier cuz I worked at 9:30
Perused cookbooks at work vs. Done Homework
Locked myself out vs. Put my keys where they're supposed to go
Sat in front of the AC for 20 minutes vs. ... I don't regret that at all
Made a crock pot dinner {Cross your fingers I didn't burn down the apartment complex} vs. .. don't regret that either
Stalked craft blogs vs. Done homework
Watched YouTube videos vs. Done homework
Researched how to dye my hair with kool-aid vs. Done homework
Blogged vs. Done homework

Procrastination at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post!
    And I love your tip about the dental floss on my Chicken Cordon Bleu!
    Genius dude. Genius.

    Emilie
    www.pluckymomo.com

    ReplyDelete