Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

So gangster, I'm so thug

So Tyler and I forget our wedding song frequently. You would think that it would be an important thing to remember but in all honesty, I think he picked it off of Pandora. Then he downloaded it the night before our wedding and accidentally downloaded the sampler version so it was only like.. 30 seconds long. Which turned out to be really awkward. I think we replayed it three times and then the awkward was too much for us.

Our real wedding song would have been this:

If you actually listen to the words, it's about breaking up. Which would have probably cursed this marriage from the beginning. It's also Nelly so not really wedding appropriate. But when it comes on the radio, we get super gangsta. We throw our hands around like Nelly does. We emphasize the "love of my life, my shorty, my wife" part and we shake our heads cuz we're just feeling the song so much.

Definitely not traditional but neither are we :)


2 comments:

  1. hahahah. that's really funny about your wedding song. Jamie and Matt's was pretty sad too. I think they only danced for about 15 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like this kind of music but this song is pretty cool.
    Our wedding song was "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. It was the first song we ever danced to together. I know, we're so cliche but he didn't like my idea of picking something by an 80s hair band. lol

    ReplyDelete