Ty is hilarious.. and no one knows it because he is so reserved around everyone except for me. So from now on, I'm recording all of the hilarious that comes out of him.
{This picture has nothing to do with anything. But no ones likes a post without pictures!}
As we're making the bed:
T: Don't tuck the sheet in!!!
E: uh.. we're making the bed. I'm making hospital corners.
T: It's just.. I'm not a candy bar.
E: What?!
T: I don't like being wrapped so tight! .. you know, like a candy bar.
In the car, listening to ghetto beats:
T: When we have kids, we're gonna roll like this.
E: jamming to the beat
T: We're gonna have a... what was it again?
E: Oh.. the hamster car?
T: No.. the "something" wagon.
E: Swagger Wagon
T: Yeah.. a Swagger Wagon
We're laying on the couch, in the dark, the credits of Bones are rolling while a piano plays in the background. I'm laying on one half of the sectional and I see Ty sit up on the other side. I glance over to find my sweet husband jamming on his air piano with all of the feeling a concert pianist could ever muster. I fall into a silent fit of giggles, which said husband doesn't notice for a couple minutes on account of his eyes are squeezed shut with all those feelings he was feeling.
We're eating watermelon... straight out of the watermelon.
T: I wonder who cracked open a watermelon and just tried it, you know?
E: I wonder who decided 'oh, it's not poisonous... yet."
T: Like someone just cracked it open and started eating the flesh.
E: I bet this is what they ate in the Garden of Eden. I bet watermelon was everyone.
T: *Makes faces, pretends like he's eating, noises of sheer delight, several "Mmmmm"s*
E: What are you doing?
T: I'm just doing what Adam did when he first had watermelon.
Don't worry, there will be much more to come.


This is awesome. I'm so glad you found Ty. You guys go together so well! Both so weird....
ReplyDeleteTyler....? Tyler Gardner....? Who knew?! Love you guys Emily!
ReplyDeletehahah this is awesome. you two are perfect:)
ReplyDelete