Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Valentine's Day

 Yes, I am aware that Valentine's Day was roughly eight months ago. But roughly eight months ago, my camera's battery died and the charger was MIA until about a month ago. So instead of just writing about it sans pictures.. I waited til I found my charger so here we are. 

This is what I remember. Both of us were really busy on Valentine's Day so we decided to celebrate on the 15th instead. I got home from work and this little surprise was waiting for me. 


So while Ty was in class, I "taped" {I used stickers} all these hearts on the walls that said things that I loved about him. {He still has them :)}




{Notice we have different furniture now then we did eight months ago}

Then I picked Ty up from school and we went on our way to Outback Steakhouse with a giftcard from our wedding. Ty wanted to drive so I got in the passengers seat. Then he told me that he had a gift for me. I was a little confused because he already got me roses. He said it was under my seat. So I rummaged around and pulled out a Macy's bag. I was super curious/confused at this point. 



He got me the watch of my dreams!! Seriously, I made him walk past it every time we went to the mall. I never thought he was going to buy it for me because I've been looking at that watch every time I went to the mall since the beginning of time. That picture below.. that's my happy face. Overall.. excellent first Valentine's Day. We're looking forward to more in the future. 


Remember back when my hair was long and I had awesome bangs? Sometimes I miss them. Maybe they'll be back next Valentine's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment