E: Some things just have to be fixed over a late night and tears. But I'm married now, so those days are over.
T: If you ever needed to have a sleepover to work things out with your girlfriends, I'd be okay with that.
E: aww. Really? *About to swoon over my sensitive man* What would you do?
T: I'd stay home and play nintendo.
E: *swoonage terminated* So were you saying that because you're a nice person or because you want to play nintendo.
T:Maybe a little bit of both.
T: (chomping down on a slice of French Silk Pie from Village Inn) You know what I think? This pie is from heaven.
E: oh yeah.
T: yeah.. like I think heaven caters to Village Inn.
E: Why would heaven cater to Village Inn when there are plenty of other cool places to cater to?
T: I don't know. Networking?
T: If you ever needed to have a sleepover to work things out with your girlfriends, I'd be okay with that.
E: aww. Really? *About to swoon over my sensitive man* What would you do?
T: I'd stay home and play nintendo.
E: *swoonage terminated* So were you saying that because you're a nice person or because you want to play nintendo.
T:Maybe a little bit of both.
T: (chomping down on a slice of French Silk Pie from Village Inn) You know what I think? This pie is from heaven.
E: oh yeah.
T: yeah.. like I think heaven caters to Village Inn.
E: Why would heaven cater to Village Inn when there are plenty of other cool places to cater to?
T: I don't know. Networking?
Ty and I are browsing pinterest. We see a pin that reads, "When you say 'gullibile' out loud, it sounds like 'oranges'." I can see Ty reading it and then... very slowly he says, "orrraannges." There's a brief, albeit awkward, pause. We glance at each other and very timidly he says, "Oh.. they got me. yeah.. .they did."


No comments:
Post a Comment