I never knew this before but telling people you're moving feels like you're breaking up with your neighbors... which is why we haven't sung it from the rooftops. Ty and I have been on the waiting list this beautiful apartment complex since we were engaged. We were offered an apartment not long ago and it was just too fantastic to pass up.
Let me list a few of my favorite commodities:
Washer & Dryer
Dishwasher
New New New
Underground Parking
1000+ Square Feet
I could go on. But I won't.
We have enjoyed our time at Wymount, including our neighbors and ward. And we will definitely miss those things but we will not miss the church carpet, sneaky spiders, doing dishes by hand, tiny ovens or cinder block walls. Did I miss anything?
For those interested, here are some pictures of our current apartment. We did pretty well with what we have. Can't wait to get some pictures of our new apartment up here :)
| {Living Room} |
| {Living Room, kinda Kitchen.. You can see the whole apartment if you stand in the hallway and do a 360] |
| {Mostly I wanted to highlight our silhouettes on the wall, made by us :)} There will be more pictures to come, they're just on another camera. |


Whatever, Emily. You are totally breaking up with us. I can, however, only forgive you if we can hang out every once and a while. :)
ReplyDeleteDone and done. lol We'll make it happen.
ReplyDelete