Ty: Did you like my text earlier this morning?
Em: The one about a.m. radio?
Ty: Yeah that's the one.
(It had said, "I may or may not have listened to a.m. radio this morning")
Em: Was it because you felt like an adult on your way to your 9 to 5 job?
Ty: Yes, it just felt like the appropriate thing to do. Just listening to the traffic and the news. I like to be informed.
We're in our parking garage, waiting for people to go up the elevator so we don't have any awkward elevator rides.
Em: Do you think the coast is clear?
Ty: Yeah, I think we're good... but is it "the coast is clear" or "the ghost is clear"?
Em: It's "The coast is clear"
Ty: I think I've been saying "The ghost is clear" ever since I was little
Em: uncontrollable laughter
Ty: I mean, it makes sense. Ghosts are clear!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment