Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Husbandisms 7

Getting ready to clean the house.. 
Em: What do you want to listen to?
Ty: Now that we're married, we're totally out of the music scene.
Em: You're totally right. So J. Biebs?
Ty: Sure.
Em: *starts dancing.. and not cleaning*
Ty: So is that a zumba move?
Em: *hangs head* uh yes.
Ty: Guess we're out of the dance scene too



This one has some explaining. Ty got his hair cut so he was itchy from the hair cut so he took his shirt off. And then he put an apron on to do the dishes. I was busy trying to finish up a lesson plan for my final and I hear the water turn off and Ty says, "Kitchen accomplished!" But I didn't really look up from my FINAL that was due the next day so he repeats himself, "Kitchen accomplished. Did you get that? Kitchen. Accomplished. Emily. Kitchen accomplished!"

No comments:

Post a Comment