Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

2 Months Along!!!

... and if they don't come out on their own, the doctor will have to do it surgically. All five of them. Quintuplets of sorts. 

Oh did you think I mean babies? Cuz I'm talking kidney stones. AGAIN.

They've been giving me off and on pain for the last 2 months and I really need them gone before Disneyland. However my dad told me that just a step above the Character Dining is the Character Ambulance ride. Of course it'll cost extra but to have Mickey accompany me to the hospital, whilst spouting off profanities, that's priceless.

The doctor was quite impressed with my timing because I went in to see him almost a year ago to the day with my first kidney stone. Ah.. the memories. In case my memories aren't as vivid to you as they are to me, go here and here for the run down.

1 comment:

  1. They still haven't come out yet?!?! UGH. I hope they come out before Disneyland. But, I don't know Emily, riding in the ambulance with Mickey doesn't sound all that bad. ;)

    P.S. I totally thought you were pregnant when I saw the title of this blog post and I have to admit I was pretty hurt that I was finding out through your blog. Haha.

    ReplyDelete