Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

4th of July :)


{Pictures courtesy of my cousin Emma, because I don't take my camera out for nothing}

My family came down for the 4th and we were pretty excited about that. But mostly we were excited about seeing Ash Ketchum and Ry Ry, our niece and nephew. Since we Facetime a few times a week, Ashley knows who we are and was just as ecstatic to have us around. I use "us" very generally because this girl LOVES Ty. But she calls him Tyler with extra emphasis on the "-ler" part of his name. And when she comes calling, the whole world stops. Spoiled much?
{Jessica and Ashley in her tu-tu swimsuit}

{Ash Ketchum LOVES Grandpa}
{This was at the parade as the Veterans marched by with the flag. So adorable!}

Jessica asked me to make a dress for Ashley and she loved it. She'll have to grow into it but when she tried it on, she went crazy. She was dancing around and posing in front of the mirror. It was about a 10 minute ordeal of hilarious-ness. And for her go-to pose, she kinda hops, bends one knee, and kicks the other foot out while she holds her arms in second position adding some jazz hands for some extra pizazz. {She was also wearing a green top hat which I hope was leftover from St. Patty's Day and not just laying around} She's just an absolute crack up because everything she does, she does in her own way. 


{They had a rainy day yet fun was had by all. I also wanted to highlight that I bought her that little jacket and can't wait to let my babies use it.}

{And the parade while the "hosies" and parade royalty passed by.. am I the only one singing "Hello Dolly" in my head?}

And Baby Ryan.. everyone wanted to hold that little dream. He was 3 months at the time and really didn't have a say in who was holding him or not. So he got passed like a game of musical babies. Ty is the baby whisperer and he would snatch little Ry out of anyone's hands the second he started to fuss with a, "I got this," or a, "I'll calm him down." Personally I think he was trying to prove a point, whether it was "Look how awesome I am with babies! Maybe we should get one" or "Ryan likes me better than all of you, even his mom," I'm not sure we'll ever know.

{This boy wasn't feeling great cuz mom wasn't feeling great but when he was smiling, he sure meant it. This is my mom, sister and Ry Ryj}
{This is his swim attire. He never got in but he was looking the part with itty bitty board shorts and a muscle tee.}

{This is probably the one time no one was holding him.}

And I mean, I guess it was pretty good seeing Josh and Jessica and my parents. hee hee. It was fantastic getting to see them for something other than 2 seconds.
{Me in the middle with Ash Ketchum on my lap (twinners!!), Photog Emma to my right, Mumzie behind me on the right, Jessica and Josh behind me on the left, Dad and Ty lurking in the back row}

We love spending time with my family, and next week, we'll love spending time with Ty's family in DISNEYLAND!! Woo Woo!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Ashley with her hand over her heart is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete