I know your birthday is only supposed to be one day but mine is always a week long event. I'm a lucky girl like that. With my family being so spread out, the cards and packages just trickle in and I LOVE IT.
 |
| {Giant Kit Kat Bar from Jen. So freaking cool! and delicious too} |
However, I don't even need gifts. I love my birthday. I just love the day. I wake up hyper. The night before, I go to sleep hyper. I just can't help getting giddy. Even though this is the 24th time I've been through this, it never gets old.
 |
| {The Whole Gang!! Jaron and Emily, Cami, Scotty, Conner and Alissa, Amy and Rachel, Alli , and my love Ty} |
And to top it all off, I got to spend my birthday weekend with some of my nearest and dearest. My in laws threw me a little shindig on Sunday and then we had some of my family and friends over on Monday night for cake and ice cream. Then my Washington fam called on Facetime and sang to me. Almost as good as actually being with them. Almost.
{The lovely Joanifer}
My fave birthday presents were 1) My niece's babysitter telling my sister that said niece kept saying, "Happy Birthday Emy! Emy's Birthday Today!" and 2) Ty sitting on the side of the bed, in the dark wee morning hours with his arm around me singing Happy Birthday to me. So cute!
 |
| {Love this sweet boy} |
Emily your hair is so adorable! You make me want to take the leap and chop mine off :). Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDelete