Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Husbandisms #whatever

(Written January 14)

So clearly having this baby brings about a lot of discussion.... Like the following-

T: I can't wait for this baby to come out.
E: You know once it's out, we'll never be alone again.
T: well that's true but that's okay. It's a baby!
E: I don't know if we've really thought about this. I mean, sure, I want a baby but when have you ever wanted an eight year old?
T: Never.

T: (singing to the baby) Baby beluga, swimming...
E: ... In the amniotic fluid
T: Is that really the song?
E: What?
T: Oh I know, it's Ray Charles.

E: So you know by week 20 the baby can hear music. You know what that means?
T: What?
E: We'll have to stop listening to Ke$ha
T: But don't you want our baby to be cultured!

No comments:

Post a Comment