Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Five Months

This was the month that Little Girl showed us who was boss. Her sleeping schedule was all over the place with new things like growth spurts and solid foods and teething. With the teething came a new dislike for the binkie which meant me and my girls were the only things that soothed her. Hopefully we can get her attached to a blankie or stuffed animal or really any inanimate object soon.

She has a few more skills in her repertoire now including squealing at deafening decibels and scooting in a circular fashion. She can't steer very well but give her another week and I'm sure she'll be tap dancing. 

This month has been rough on the parentals but we love her. As hard as it is, I love when she wants me. I love when she gets so excited when Ty gets home. I love when she grabs my cheeks and just smiles at me. I love how she laughs at any funny noises or dance moves. I love when she gives me slobbery kisses. I love when she goes crazy when she hears the bath filling up. I love how social she is and how she wants to be included. I love that it's not hard to get a smile. I love how at this very moment she's cuddled into me while she naps. Most of all, I love her. 

I know when she's older, she will be a strong, independent, driven woman. But for now, she's just the boss of our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment