Example 1: I'm sitting on the couch using the computer as Ty attempts to steal it from me:
Ty: Give it to me now *cough cough*
Emily: Are you okay?
Ty: I need a drink
Emily: Well go get one then
Ty: My throat hurts from the monster noises I was making earlier.
Example 2: He's rubbing my shoulders as I whimper from the pain:
Ty: I watched Oprah today
Emily: and how was that?
Ty: It was the one where they went to Australia
Emily: hmm..
Ty: I almost cried three times
Emily: What?!
Ty: (sheepishly)... it was a really good Oprah!
Not long ago Ty also commented that while I was slaving away at school, he was watching Regis and Kelly. When I started to mock, he replied, "That Regis is a funny man!"
We also just stayed up til midnight to watch Betty White on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I just don't where he came from.. but I probably hale from that planet too.


No comments:
Post a Comment