I'm actually getting a little tummy to show for myself. I will admit, I will miss the looks of complete shock when I tell people I'm pregnant. And I apparently don't believe in make up anymore. We're missing a 21 week picture because we moved that weekend and who the heck wants to take pictures when you don't even know where your undies are? Not this girl.
![]() |
| {March 24} |
![]() |
| {April 7} |
We do have some pictures from our 20 week ultrasound though. I mean, she looks like an alien but we love these images. First up, she has her little leggies crossed at her ankles. Right leg over the left. She did this with our 16 week ultrasound as well. Always such a lady. The other funny part about this is that my niece, Ashley, has ALWAYS crossed her legs like this ever since she was teeny tiny. They probably reclined in heaven together.
This one is of her profile so you can see her tiny nose and the outline of her face. My favorite part about this one is that 4 weeks ago, her whole body fit in one image. It's ridiculously amazing how much she has grown. I have not cried in any of our ultrasounds but it is so hard not too. I don't mean to be cliche but I am constantly in awe that this gigantic miracle is happening inside my body.
So excited to meet this little girl! (And so excited to not have to pee in the middle of the night lol )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment