So one time I was almost five months pregnant and I went to the mall with my home girl, Joanifer. And I'm feeling pretty dowdy because I was looking pretty chubby instead of pregnant. These two boys stop us as we're walking between stores, probably 13 or 14 years old.
"Excuse me? Do you know how to spell 'beauty'?"
I go into total teacher mode, "Yes, it's b-e-a-u-t-y."
"That's right! Do you have a boyfriend?"
I was shocked because that was really not where I thought this was going. I should have seen it coming but I blame the pregnancy hormones on this one. I help up my left hand to show off my bling.
"No, but I do have a husband." Then I pointed to my belly and finished with, "... and a baby."
"Oh. My. Gosh." And then the little boys turned bright red and scurried off.
This girl's still got it, even at 5 months pregnant.


haha, I just died! That is hilarious :)
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha this is awesome.
ReplyDeleteBest. Story. Ever. Period.
ReplyDelete