Somewhere between graduation and this moment, I really lost interest in the whole chalkboard biz. I always thought about it late at night or we were just so busy with different things. (Mainly weddings. Every single one of our cousins got married. Not really. It just felt like it.) So here's a few more and you'll just have to fill in the rest in your mind.
![]() |
| {May 19} |
I started my third trimester which brought on an extra wave of panic along with a heavy dose of heartburn. Thanks crazy baby.
![]() |
| {June 9} |
I also started to wear Ty's clothes when we're at home. (At least it's not when I go out in public.. most of the time) I'm getting so uncomfortable and the only other option is to hang out in my unmentionables and I just don't think my in-laws would approve.
My child is also getting wild. Extra wild. So wild in fact that at my last doctors appointment, the doctor was having a hard time finding her heartbeat because she was wiggling so much. He finally got it and said, "Well that's an active baby." Yes I know because I feel it ALL. THE. TIME. Her newest trick is to wedge a foot right above my hip and stretch her hands up close to my ribs. I imagine this is what it would feel like if you swallowed a squirrel whole.
All complaining aside, we're getting so excited and nervous but mostly excited. This pregnancy has gone by so fast and the summer is just zooming by. I won't see my sister and her kids or my cute brother in law til October and my brother until next May. It's hard to believe that "we" will be a family of three by then. And we just can't wait to snuggle our cute girl.




You look so amazing! Hope I look this good when I am pregnant!
ReplyDelete