We've been up to tons in the last couple weeks. Belly pictures first, update towards the end.
![]() |
| {Father's Day-32 Weeks} |
I bought these scrubs for Ty for his first unofficial Father's Day. They're supposed to be for the hospital when our babe is born but as long as he wears them around the house, I'll be happy.They came in the mail a week early and it was one of the hardest secrets to keep in the whole world. I love surprises. I love surprising Ty. So I think they were just as fun for me as they were for him. He's been wearing them all over the place for the last week so things are looking pretty good.
![]() |
| {The back of his scrubs} |
![]() |
| {33 Weeks - June 23} |
As mentioned before, my heartburn is back. I got my Whooping Cough Vaccine at my last doctor's appointment. What they didn't tell me was that it was also a tetanus shot and that those hurt for days and days after the fact. But baby looks good and to say she is active is the biggest understatement in the world. I told the doctor I felt her feet by my left hip and her head up under my ribs on the right side. The doctor felt around my stomach and said I was feeling her feet but what I thought was her head was really her little bum. And her head is down by my pelvic bones, exactly where it should be which is good.
My friend, Emily, from our Wymount ward is a photographer and offered to do some maternity photos for me. This is just a little teaser because I don't have the cd yet but I'm so excited to see the rest of them.
Lastly, we (me, Brittany, and Penny) threw a bridal shower for our new sister in law to be. Ashley and Jon love hiking, rock climbing i.e. anything outdoorsy so the theme for the shower was "The Great Outdoors." For some reason, I only took pictures of the food and no people so this is it. Everything we did, we tried to keep it camping related. It turned out super cute.
We have also decided to continue staying with Ty's parents until after the baby is born. We found a perfect apartment for us but afterwards we both felt weird about it. It comes down to the fact that we are hopeful that everything will go perfectly with our babe's labor and delivery but we're very aware there's a lot that can go wrong. We are lucky to be in a position where we can save money for a little while and decided that we'll just continue doing that until we know how our little babe is doing. It feels really good to have some kind of stability since we've been in this limbo place for the last couple months.
Anyway, that's it for now. We'll just continue freaking out since our baby could get here basically anytime between the next 4 and 8 weeks.





.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment