So Ty and I started watching Grey's Anatomy. Something I once swore I would never do. We're so addicted, to the point that we talk about the characters on a regular basis like they are our friends. Tyler has also started quoting Meredith frequently because she has some fairly pathetic lines every once in awhile. The line Ty has been quoting all morning is when Meredith tells McDreamy he should pick her over his wife that cheated on him. She concludes her monologue with:
Pick me.
Choose me.
Love me.
That's what I've been hearing all morning. With the proper tone and inflection. I scored big when I married Ty.
On the downside, Meredith is always giving McDreamy these steely glares. It makes sense, they were in a relationship when she found out he had a wife. And it's while she's giving out one of these mean looks that Tyler says, "You know, she reminds me of you when you're mad." eh.. Thanks?
There was a time when I didn't care about the show either. I saw one episode, and that changed everything ha ha. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
ReplyDelete