I should have done this last week but there are few things I dislike more than uploading pictures. Two weekends ago, Kassandra and Sam were married in the Mesa Temple. It
was a super quick trip (down Friday night, back Sunday) but it was a WARM break from Utah. And both Kacie and Sam were absolutely glowing all day long.
Mr. and Mrs. Wood
Just look how excited they are to be married :)
They will make really tan babies.
And here are the lovely bridesmaids, just looking good.
And here's a cute pic of Alissa and a really cute pic of Natalie.
Photography by Natalie
The last of the pictures, I don't really know what to say. We were waiting for Kassandra to walk out and Natalie was like, "Emily, I think photography is really my thing. But I need a model."
Then she looked at me with this puppy dog face and I was like, "Natalie, no. I may have a rockin bod but, this is Kacie's big day. You can't just launch your career on her wedding day." But she just kept pushing and prodding so I finally caved once she promised me to go halfsies with the profits.
So I guess I'm a model now, nbd.


Ha ha, I laugh every time I read your blog :) Good think Natalie agreed to share her profits cause she's going to make a fortune- it's obvious!
ReplyDelete