Just over three weeks ago, we got our very first nephew. Baby Jackson is just a doll with his blonde hair and manly shoulders. He's also quite the little snuggler which is great for the baby hungry folks {whoever they may be}. I gave him a little blanket with mitered corners when we saw him in the hospital. His shower was just this last weekend and I made some matching burp clothes from cloth diapers for that. I created two different designs.
These little guys were just a strip of fabric down the middle with some ric rac on the edges. It took about 2 yards of ric rac to make two burp clothes.
These ones were a little trickier. I made bias tape from the robot material because I had so much of it but making bias tape is such a pain. I so preferred the ric rac. I'll be sticking with that in the future.
And here they are, all bundled for the party.


You're so talented, Emily!!
ReplyDelete