Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My little brother's all grown up and saving China!

..er, Texas? 

This week Zach got his mission call in the mail and he has been called to serve in the McAllen, Texas Mission, Spanish Speaking. 

{Just before he opened his call}
I couldn't be more proud or excited for him. He is more than ready to head out and serve the Lord and the people of Texas. Zach has been preparing for a mission since he was tiny. It was never a question in his mind "If" he would be going, it was always "When." 

{Right after he opened his call. I teared up a little. Our mom wasn't there so that job fell on me.} 
My brother is so kind to everyone he meets, he remembers people's names and he lets people know they are important. When it comes to the important things in life, he has always made the best possible decisions. Even though he is my baby brother, I look up to him in many ways. I'm so proud of him and the decision he made. I know as he serves the Lord and shares His Gospel, he will bring peace and happiness to the people of Texas. 

I love you Zach! You're going to be a great missionary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment