Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a pretty mellow Valentine's Day on account of it was a Tuesday and we were pretty busy. I got up early and made Ty a biscuit and gravy breakfast {gross} but he loved it and I don't ever make it for him because as I mentioned, gross. I gave him tons of little gifts to open but the major ones were an Adele CD and a really great t-shirt that I wish was my size because i loved it so much.

Ty waited until after work to give me my gifts which were a bocce ball set and a lot of tiny Valentines with little holograph animals on them. He knows me well.

And then we went to Village Inn for dinner like any classy American couple would do. Has anyone else noticed how classy we have been lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment