Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Belly Pics #4

I'm actually looking pretty pregnant lately. I walked into work today and the first thing my boss said to me was, "You look pregnant today!" It happened sometime in the last five days and I just kind of popped.


We've also been able to see this girl move. It is a little weird and kind of confirms my feelings that there is an alien growing inside of me. She gets super wild at night and absolutely crazy if I have the slightest bit of caffeine. I think she dislikes when there is pressure on my stomach because she'll kick like a ninja when I rest my hands on my tummy. Ty's new favorite thing to do during church is to watch my belly for signs of life.


I also had a doctors appointment last week and everything is right on track. He did ask me if I have had any contractions but luckily I've been able to miss out on that experience. Not so luckily, he did confirm my suspicions that my Sciatic nerve was pinched. He did tell me heat and massage are about the only things that can help so if anyone is interested in being my personal massage therapist, let me know but you can't be shy about those glute massages.



2 comments:

  1. So, first of all, you are adorable and I'm jealous because I looked like a beached whale my entire pregnancy, lol. Second...where did you get your blue and pink shirt?!?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I'm sure feeling huge. Getting out of bed is getting harder every day. And I got my shirt on groopdealz.com but I've seen them on there a few times since I ordered mine.

      Delete